Health Concerns & Christopher's
As of 04/07/20:
The importance of acting with prudence and care in our daily activities is the responsibility of everyone in our community and beyond. And the health and safety of our valued communities is most important.
· Both of our showrooms will be operating on a Virtual Appointment-Only basis until further assessment utilizing Zoom, Join.me, GotoMeeting, Google Hangouts, Skype and/or Facetime
· Our designers are available during our regular hours and are here to help
· Our plumbing department remains open M-F 8AM-5PM for regular services; after hours Emergency services & Shut-Offs are also still available
Operating this way is not what we prefer, though we believe it’s one step we can take in ensuring that every client is served in the safest possible way. For in-home services, we ask that anyone making appointments share any common-sense concerns to protect our teams as well; such as recent travel of any kind, sickness of any kind, or that of family members.
We will get through this and we believe that acting swiftly and taking precautions will allow us to get back to the concerts, sporting events, dining and togetherness we enjoy in our beautiful state much sooner and safer.
Our care and concern extends beyond our own doorways, and most importantly into yours. From our showrooms, to our in-home services, this responsibility weighs heavily on us. We will continue to do our part to ensure we deliver the same safety and peace of mind while we work in your homes and businesses. All of our employees are allowed paid sick time and instructed to use it without hesitation. Individuals and companies we contract with share our feelings and are vested members of the same community we all aim to protect.
Christopher‘s is here to offer the Colorado community all of the services and products that we’ve been proud to for over 60 years – and we’re doing it with heightened awareness and caution.
Thank you for your decades of support and we look forward to working with you!
– The Christopher’s Plumbing, Inc. / Christopher’s Kitchen & Bath Family
What We’ve Always Done in Showrooms:
· Thorough, regular cleaning of our showrooms, offices & facilities
· Thorough, regular cleaning of our samples and shared workspaces
· Encourage our employees to use paid sick time without hesitation
· Offer our employees affordable $0.00 deductible healthcare options
· Provided hand sanitizers and clean hand washing areas throughout our showrooms
· Offer direct-to-home delivery and shipping, no signature or contact required
What We’ve Always Done in the Field:
· Utilize BuildClean HEPA air scrubbers with dust collection to minimize dust and irritants in the air
· Utilize separate entrances and bathrooms on site when possible
· Use plastic sheething and negative pressure to minimize passive air and dust flow from areas under renovation
· Encourage individuals and companies we contract with to practice the same common-sense measures to prevent spreading illness
Added Precautions/Services in Showrooms:
· Showrooms open by Virtual Appointment-Only; all staff working from home and practicing social distancing personally & professionally
· All Showroom services available via teleconferencing; Zoom, Join.me, GotoMeeting, Google Hangouts, Skype and/or Facetime
· No added charges for direct-to-home delivery and shipping, no signature or contact required
Added Precautions in the Field:
· Utilizing all available delivery services from suppliers to keep service techs and installers out of supply houses and high traffic areas
· Service Technicians and Installers subject to Zero-Tolerance Policy for working under the weather & no questions asked sick time off
· No-contact-required service, maintenance and repair
· Additional on-site cleaning practices, sanitizing areas worked in
· Regular, thorough cleaning of vehicles and tools