Kitchens are great spaces to redesign, there are so many design ideas that you can implement, so many ways to own the space. One of the most popular styles today is sleek and clean contemporary style – here are some tips to create your modern kitchen:
- Play with textures and materials – glossy and matte surfaces, chromed accents and components made from natural wood or stone are great for creating a sleek, modern design;
- Go minimalist – contemporary kitchen remodel Denver designs are all about clean lines and elegant accessories, such as streamlined cabinet door handles;
- Add a chandelier for a surprising and classy style statement – sleek lines work great with elaborate lighting fixtures, such as a chandelier with lots of glass or crystal pendants;
- Make the design consistent – pick a sink that fits in in terms of style and pick the backsplash accordingly as well;
- Think about the countertop – you can use the surface to add contrast. If your cabinets have a glossy finish, tone it down with a matte or textured material on the counter; if your cabinets and the floor are matte, add some glam to it all with a polished, glossy slab of stone on the countertop.