Even if you do not have a large bathroom, as you would like, there are solutions to use the available space efficiently.
- First of all, see if you can’t increase the bathroom space by extending it over some unused space in the hallway or in the adjoining room. Giving up a 1 sq m space in the hallway, you will be able to equip your bathroom with everything you need – even with a bathtub!
- Is it not possible to extend your existing bathroom?
In this case, you will need to replace the bathtub with a shower cabin, located in a corner. At the same time, it would be better to avoid massive pieces of furniture or large accessories that would take up too much space. Additionally, even a small room can look larger if the furniture is used in a smart way. There are many types of furniture designed to solve many of the problems people face in a small bathroom. Looking at specialty bathroom showrooms in Denver may give you some additional design ideas.
- Consider the dimensions of the tiles. Large rectangular tiles, mounted horizontally, will optically increase the space, providing visual unity and also making maintenance easier.
- If you manage to move the washing machine to another room, you will create more space that you can use as you wish.
- Natural light is important in creating the illusion of more space in a room, but unfortunately not every bathroom has windows and therefore, daylight should be replaced with appropriate lighting fixtures.