When you plan the design of your kitchen, there are several elements that you must take into account to enjoy a harmonious result. These are a few of them:
- Positioning of the table and appliances
- Choosing and placing furniture
- The chromatic palette
- The countertop
- The finishes
- Choosing the lighting
- Adding decorative objects strategically
The interior design for the kitchen can be easily established when choosing, right from the beginning, a style that suits your own personality. Remember that any kitchen design Denver style can be customized according to the characteristics of the room, the available budget, as well as in relation to personal preferences.
Here are some tricks that will successfully streamline the kitchen design process:
- Transform your small kitchen into an open-space kitchen, to have the feeling of more freedom, eliminating contact walls and installing an island instead, to delimit the space. The open-space kitchen can be later converted into a classic kitchen, by using Plexiglas panels or sliding doors.
- Before choosing appliances or pieces of furniture, make sure that the installations are compliant and fully functional
- Integrate appliances in your kitchen cabinets, to gain more space
- Avoid placing the stove under the windows and the other appliances in the immediate vicinity of the door, blocking the access.